Freeze Frame

May is not the ideal month to be without a camera. My good one broke some time back and my backup has officially bit the dust. I'm not ready to invest a huge amount of cash into a new one because there is this little thing called vacation I'd like to be able to enjoy with my family next month.

Here's my question: Do any of you have a $100-ish digital camera that you are particularly fond of? What brand and model is it? Obviously, I'm not expecting professional quality, but there's got to be a standout in this price range. I just don't have the time or energy for research so who better to ask than you girls?!

I'd love to hang around but gotta run to the school for a luau.

Here's hoping my camera isn't the only one broken. Me in a grass skirt is not an image that needs capturing.

Y'all have a Happy Wednesday!