Spoiler Alert




Y'all know you aren't going to visit around here on Friday and not hear some Lost commentary. Hope you've watched it or you're seriously going to get way too much information from this post.


As for last night's episode, I just have one word.


AARON!


I have to give a shout out to my friend Linda at 2nd Cup who theorized Aaron would have a greater part on the show than we imagined. Oh, Linda. You brilliant woman, you! Have you been reading message boards and not telling me? I refuse to let myself go there as I lack the discipline to not stay there for HOURS reading everyone's ideas on everything from the origin of the Island to how the Black Rock got there. All I gotta say is there are a lot of people out there not feeding their children or getting their laundry done. Kudos that they have something to show for their time-wasting.


All I've got is a warm spot on the couch with my heating pad.


But hey, nothing wrong with wishing The Theorists would bring their message boardiness here instead of my having to go there. How awesome if they'd just drop me their inside scoop so I could have all the Lost Thunder. That's just like wanting great abs without the situps, huh? These people WORK to gain the Lost Knowledge and I'd say they aren't going to give it away without some effort on my part.


Isn't that a stinky life concept?


Ooooh, boy. Y'all are totally getting the stream-of-conciousness version of my recap today so let's get back to Aaron. Obviously we found out Kate's mom refused to testify against her at the trial hence her taking a plea deal that would force her to stay in California on probation for 10 years. But then the kicker is the 'he' Kate will later refer to when meeting with Jack is Claire's son Aaron. BUT, Aaron calls Kate 'Mom' and she is telling everyone he is her son. So what in the world happened to Claire? Is she dead? Does she think she's dying and ask Kate to raise Aaron for her? Or worse, does Jack have something to do with Claire's death causing him to be too ashamed to face Aaron? (Lisa just reminded me Claire is Jack's half-sister) And what's up with the fake rescue story? Only 6 survivors who made it from the ocean to the beach?


ARRRGGGHH!! It's just too much!!


But then we also have to wonder if the helicopter pilot was Ben's 'man on the boat' since he didn't return to the freighter with Sayid and Desmond. Did he take them to some unknown location for Ben to begin his mojo on them? Hmmmm....


I also want you to remember something Ben said in the previous episode when he is takiing the bullet out of Sayid. He asked him to remember what happened the last time he thought with his heart instead of his head. Sayid replied, "that's what you used to coerce me into all this'.... So, obviously Nadia has something to do with Ben's power over Sayid.


As usual, there are new questions to replace the ones that are answered. Still freaking out to know who's in the coffin. Still want to know who the last of the Oceanic Six is. (I'm assuming Aaron counted as #5) I'm guessing the one in the coffin is #6?


Double ARGGGGHHHH!


Fire away....what are y'all thinking is going on??