Could Someone
Please Pinch Me??!

As if the new truck were not enough, I got an email Sunday evening that left me in a lip lock with my computer screen.

A few months back, I submitted a story to Tyndale Publishers for a Chicken Soup for the Soul-styled book called, "Soul Food for Women". I can barely believe I am typing this, but I just received a tentative acceptance from the editor saying if her submission makes it through the final editing process at Tyndale, then my story would be in a real live book!

DID YOU HEAR THAT!??! SOMETHING I WROTE MAY BE IN A REAL LIVE BOOK!!

Okay, I'm disabling caps now...

I may have just jinxed myself by even telling this news so early on, but I couldn't contain myself. I am supposed to get final word about whether the story will be included sometime in July...I'll keep you posted...Please say a little prayer it makes it! :))