It's Friday....

....and I'm in Pigeon Forge preparing to begin our retreat sessions tonight. Please pray for an overwhelming manifestation of the Holy Spirit! I wish I could share more, but there's dozens of thumbprint cookies to eat, lots of talking to do, and much praying to Jesus I look forward to before we begin this evening.

I haven't forgotten about the Woman Beside the Man...I just don't have time to do it justice today. We'll resume next Friday. Thank you for such an overwhelming response... We may start doing a couple a week!

Also, I appreciate all of you voting for my friend Merrie's crock pot recipe. Y'all. SHE WON! I can not wait to talk with her to get all the details. She looked amazing on tv and did great. I couldn't be more thrilled!

Okay, I gotta get off here. Y'all have a great weekend!