Desiring God Pastor's Conference Winners!

I'm sorry I'm so belated in announcing the Commending Christ Pastor's Conference Ticket Winners. Here are the numbers:

RANDOM.ORG - Integer Generator: Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

21 12

Timestamp: 2009-01-18 13:56:33 UTC


Those are:

Cora and Lizzy


Congratulations to your hubbies, girls! I pray with all my heart this is a meaningful time for them both. Heck, I hope they can meet up at the conference! No sense in them not taking full advantage of their wives' invisible friendships, right? Please keep us posted on how it goes and again, I'm so happy for both of you!

Your info will be forwarded to Desiring God. Expect to hear from them soon.

By the way...If you didn't win it's not too late to register! Use the button in my sidebar for all the pertinent info.

Happy Lord's Day!