Final M2M Survey

I can hardly believe I'm about to type these next few words:

I am officially working on the final chapter of the Married to the Ministry book!

In honor of my friend Missy, imagine me doing the Cabbage Patch dance.

Or don't. It may be best if you don't.

Because really I want you to save your mental imagery for when I'm doing Beyonce's Booty Shake after the entire manuscript is turned in.

Alright, enough with all the dancin'. Baptists aren't supposed to shimmy and shake and above all, I want to preserve the reputation of the SBC.

You're welcome, Dr. Hunt. (I adore you by the way. Excellent choice we made this year.)

Okay, okay, okay. Where was I?

Oh yes! Before I ask the very last question I have for you in this series of surveys, I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart who have taken the time to share your insights with me. I know when you are blog-hopping that it takes effort to linger a while to type out answers to comprehensive questions so the fact that you have honored me with your responses means more than I can ever convey to you. Many of your statements have been used as quotes in a "Round Table" feature in each chapter because I felt it was important for ministry wives to know how women just like them felt about the different topics. The M2M Blogroll will also be listed in the resource section of the book so readers will be able to connect with all of you as a source of friendship and encouragement.

The chapter I am working on is the final one of the book and is purposed to speak to the love relationship between minister's and their parishioners. I'm convinced ministers and churches today are much too quick to severe the bond between pastor and flock when there is a hint of fatigue or conflict. 1 Peter 4:8 tells us, "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." It's amazing what we can work through together if we first remember our common bond of Christian, brotherly (and sisterly) love.

So, for the last question I am asking for EVERY READER TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION.

Ministry Wives:

1. Do you genuinely feel loved by your congregation? Speak one thing to lay people about how they already do or can moreso demonstrate their love towards you.

Lay People:

1. Do you genuinely feel loved by your ministers and their wives? Speak one thing to their families on how they already do or can moreso demonstrate love towards you.


Come on, y'all. I need an enormous response here! Thank you again for all your help. Please pray I'll get this thing put to rest before the Fiesta next week!


Blessings on You!