Lost

I know I haven't talked much about Lost since the new episodes. It isn't because I'm not still completely obsessed with the plot line, it's that baseball season has started and I've had to watch the episodes way later than what would make a relevant post. However, thank you rain storms, we had no games last night so I actually got to watch in real time!

Here are a couple of highlights for me:

Kate and Jack: We now have figured out Kate's lie about Aaron and that yes, Jack knows Claire was his sister. I think that moment began his breakdown.

Sun: YOU GO GIRL! How was buying out her father's company the perfect way to humble that evil, arrogant man - especially after telling her the business problems were something "she just couldn't understand." I'm still not convinced that Jin is dead. Even if he were dead, people have a way of continuing to show up.


Hurley: Remember when he thought he heard the whispers and picked up the Jesus statue before bursting through the doors to find a suprise party? I hope it wasn't wrong for me to giggle when his mother said, "Jesus Christ is not a weapon, Hugo." Au contraire, Mrs. Riaz. Au contraire.

Sawyer: I love him. Kate should have given Jack the boot and stayed with him. He is redeeming himself in every episode for any amount of selfishness he ever showed in his past life. I just hope Juliette doesn't get her claws on him. Have I mentioned I don't like her?

Okay, so we have two weeks before the 2 hour finale. Something tells me we won't get many answers about anything but I least hope to know how the exit from the island takes place and if the people left behind are truly believed to be dead by Jack et al. or if they left knowing they were alive.

Any thoughts??