Our Constant

I only have time to pop in for a second to ask for your prayers as I travel to Pigeon Forge for the 'So Long, Self' conference I've been preparing for. My heart is so full this morning and I want you to know that I carry each one of you with me who responded to that survey here on this blog. I read through your comments again last night and was just amazed at the work of the Holy Spirit in your responses. One of the places we'll be spending some time in scripture is with Satan and Eve's encounter in The Garden and it blew me away so many of you to commented and emailed with insights from that same passage. I always feel God is confirming His direction when others double-affirm what I'm already thinking. Again, I thank you for your vulnerable, honest responses. Please know I've continued to pray for each one.

And though it wouldn't seem appropriate to follow by talking about Lost, I just have to tell you that though last night's episode was mind-blowing, the sub-theme through the whole thing of Desmond and Daniel having 'constants' in their lives wasn't lost on me. All I could think of is that no matter where we go, what situations we find ourselves in, what depths we plunge or the heights we reach, there is a Constant for those who are in Christ. Jesus breaks through sin and confusion and reminds us that we are never left without hope. I could preach but just don't have the time. If you didn't watch last night, no worries. You can still Amen the application. :)))

Okay, I really gotta go. Much love to each of you...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Psalm 139:7-12:
'Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,"even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. '