Thankful Thursday




Today, my friends, all I can say is that I am thankful for Life. I'm thankful for Hope. I'm thankful for Peace that passes more than I can understand. I ask you to continue praying for my friends who lost their only son this week in a car accident.


And I remain ever grateful for you. You have no idea how much encouragement Eric's family has drawn from your prayers and kind comments. They've been printed and taken to the family. It means the world for them to have tangible evidence of prayer on their behalf.



"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

Visit Laurel Wreath for more Thankful Thursday

And go here if you 'd like to read my devotion today at CWO - "A Hot Cup of Compromise"