'I AM' Study Announcement



I've had several emails inquiring about when this study is going to start 'again'. I intended for it to be a timeless, work at your own pace kind of thing but I also recognize it will be helpful to have a jumpstart from the beginning so you girls won't feel you are always behind.

For this reason, Wednesday, August 29th I will begin reposting the study from Lesson One with a brand new Linky. So - if you are interested in starting from the beginning with a fresh group of girlfriends, now is the time to do it! I will publish it every other Wednesday from the current Lessons. Make sense?

Remember, all you have to do is come back here August 29th to begin. I'll post the date as a reminder in my sidebar.


*NOTE*

If you know of a friend who may be interested in this study, simply click the white envelope in the bottom right-hand corner of this post to send an email link.

Hope to see you there! :)