Thankful Thursday





It's Thursday again? It's amazing how each week my Thankful list evolves from the week before...Here goes!


1. I am thankful for VBS next week. I pray children's lives are changed by the Scripture they will hear during this week. I pray that in a sea of Alabama/Auburn decorations, my Georgia Bulldogs will stand proud.

2. I am thankful my dear Mamaw is head over heels in love with Darla, her new caregiver. I still have to tell ya'll that story..I'll do that soon. Mamaw actually called Darla 'wonderful'. She has never used that word about another human being in her life. There is some miraculous stuff going on around here...

2. I am so thankful the kids our out of school and my brilliant new rule for preventing them from turning into lazy slugs. When they wake up, they can eat breakfast before they dress and do chores. However, there is no other eating until they are showered, dressed, and chores are done. They didn't eat lunch yesterday until 3:30 p.m. If you see them and they are looking a bit peaked, just know they didn't get their beds made. I'm thinking I could use this rule on myself.

4. I am thankful my hubby cleaned out the garage. It is getting a little cluttered again which makes him a tad bit unhappy. My response? 'Welcome to my world.' And no matter how messy it gets, its a good world to be in..:)

5. I am thankful for my friends M and K who gave us GLORY REVEALED!

6. I am thankful for the kid's ballgames all being at one field tonight. I am also thankful they are not charging gate admission for children...We spend a small fortune at tournaments!

7. I AM THANKFUL FOR VACATION!!!

8. I am thankful for Jesus Christ who keeps me sane in my chaos, is my strength when I am weak, is the voice of reason when I am unreasonable, is enough for all I lack. Praise and Glory and Honor are reserved for Him alone!!

I hope you have a blessed week! Go visit Iris at Sting My Heart for more Thankfuls...:)