Some Prayer for Our Georgia Sisters!

I will be traveling to Georgia today to speak about being 'Beautiful to God' at a Mother's Day Banquet. I am so excited, and as always a bit nervous, to worship there tonight!

Now you girls who are going through the 'I AM' study have an idea on some of the material. So can I ask you to pray that these women tonight will embrace their 'City Girl'? And also that the young girls there will understand that in their quest for worldly beauty, if they reveal flesh they will only attract flesh! But if a godly girl reveals her heart, then the boy's heart she attracts will be one who will honor her instead of bring her shame. I so much want our young girls to get it that they are never too young to be complete and confident in Jesus Christ instead of looking for their worth in a toxic relationship. A challenge to us moms - if we don't get it, they won't either. Confident moms = Confident daughters. Oh we have to get this one right.

I wish all of you a blessed Mother's Day. I hope it includes at least one indulgence for you! If you are a daughter, tell your mom at least one specific thing you appreciate about her. If you are in a place of longing to be a Mother, I know sometimes this can be a painful day. I pray God will comfort you in the knowledge that through Him, she who has no physical children can be the spiritual mother of so many more. You have no less opportunity for impact than one who has given birth. Whatever your station, embrace it! God will be glorified in our 'yes' spirit.

I love you girls!!
Have a beautiful, blessed weekend!! :)

UPDATED: JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BANQUET....WHAT A PRECIOUS GROUP OF GIRLS YOU ARE!! HAVE A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY!