If You Are Looking For Me..

You may want to start in Georgia and work your way south..as in all the way south to St. Simons Island. 'Tis true..We've flown the coop for a few days of unstructured rest and relaxation. We need it, y'all, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

But thank the Lord for whoever Treehouse is, because I have a lovely little wi-fi hotspot right here in the bedroom of Luke's aunt and uncle's home where we are staying. Something tells me the hubby will prefer my not blogging much, but I'm sure I won't be able to resist sharing the lastest fun we've had. So far, the only real plans we have is to visit the new skateboard park and eat some Sweet Mama's pork pops and key lime pie in honor of darlin' Shelly and Mandy. Oh, how I wish you were here to share them with me, Mrs. Griffin and Thompson!

Okay, so hubs is home with the milk so I'm off to cook some cereal. Y'all have a great week!