At Some Point I Will Make it to the Beach

I've mentioned a time or three that Luke and I are spending a few days out of town. And since that statement alone is a bit vague, I'll elaborate by sharing we are in fabulous Panama City Beach with two of our best friends on this earth, Chuck and Debbie. We make this trip in the fall every year and I can't say enough about its restorative powers in both our personal life and ministry.

Since I am incredibly busy lying on the couch watching a disturbing amount of television while still in my pj's at 2 p.m., I thought I would leave you a couple of links on a discussion we had this same time last year about the importance of Hubby/Wife Time.

Interested? Check out this and then the follow up.


I'd love for you girls to take a look so we can refresh our conversation on the importance of nurturing marital relationships.

Tell me, what do you do to set aside time for your man?

As for me, I'm hoping for a walk on the beach at some point in our trip. So far, having nowhere to be with no time to get there has trumped anything resembling exercise.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some more big fat nothing to get back to..