Blog Faves

Here are some of the blogs that I consider my favorite. I'm sure I'll be adding more but here's a starter list for your enjoyment.


My Homies (Family and Friends Who I Knew B.B. - Before Blogging)

Mindy @ Ponderings of the Heart
Ginger @ Candied Ginger
Deedra @ Down on the Farm
Deb @ Just Me
Brooke @ The Mail Girl
Shaunta @ A New Journey
Cheryl @ Your Friend
Amanda @ Dessert Fairy
Christina @ Bama Girl
Leigh Anne @ My Heart Sings
Angela @ Grace for the Moment
Beth @ The Hopper Family Drama
Melissa @ I'm Thinking
Carrie @ A New Heart
Jenny @ Ducks and Books
Vernie @ Life With the Crew
Natalie @ Married to the Preacher
Brittney @ Crazy Kid Teacher
Karri @ Karri's Blog
Wendy @ My Space
Holly @ Holly's Blog
Kelli @ Emma's Mommy
Michealle @ Mom~of~Four
Dewayne @ Dewayne Hamby's Blog
Hayden @ Life is Good
Jacob @ A Day in the Life
Justin @ Welcome to the Jungle
Elijah @ Sports Center
Missi @ In Awe



My MIRL's (Blog friends I've M.et I.n R.eal L.ife)

Lisa @ Lisa Writes
Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous
Linda @ Mocha With Linda
Xandra @ Heart of Service
Robin @ Three Girls Mom
Gayle @ The Westie Crew
Cindy @ Still His Girl
Joanne @ The Simple Wife
Holly @ Crown Laid Down
Patty @ Girlfriends in God
Georgia @ Life in My PJ's
Missy @ Almost Naptime
Kim @ Connor Coles Mom
Fran @ Blessed by Him
Jenny @ Jenny Hope
Abby @ Unshackled
Lindsee @ Lindsee Lou
Shelly @ To Know Him
Tammy Schenke @ Grateful in Georgia
Elizabeth @ A Woman of Many Names
Cheryl @ Professor Baugh's Blog
Marina @ Daughter of the King
Shonda @ Shonda's Journal
Bev Brandon @ The King is Enthralled With You


More Blogs I Love

Bonnie @ Macromoments (My beloved mentor!)
Kelly @ Love Well
Annie @ Annie Bogs
Sophie @ Boo Mama
Melanie @ Big Mama
Natalie @ I AM (not)


Ministry Blogs

Lysa TerKeurst
Living Proof Ministries
Vicki Courtney

Chip Ingram - Living on the Edge (check out Pastor's Edge)
Alistair Begg - Truth for Life


Ministry Wife Websites/Blogs
Replenish (for pastors but I find it very helpful)

And don't forget the Married to the Ministry Blogroll!
(There are at least 150 ministry wives listed here whom I especially love to read!)