Thankful Thursday



It has been quite some time since I have been able to participate in TT. Apparently I had a ghost in the machine that wouldn't let me view Sting My heart. It finally vacated when I exorcised defragged it... Freaky, huh?

Which leads to my list and the top thing on it:

1. I am so thankful I can view Sting My Heart again! I've missed my friend Iris even though I was keeping up through Feedburner. I've also missed visiting you girls! Your lists and stories of faith are always so encouraging to me.

2. I am elated a major project I have been working on got completed and sent off this week. Now I am praying for favor where it is concerned!

3. I am grateful for my patient husband who endured my madness and a less than spotless house the last month.

4. I am THRILLED OUT OF MY EVERLOVING MIND over Casting Crowns' 'Altar and the Door'. Ya'll....this cd.... (Pause to fan my face) ....it is just beautiful. My favorite song is 'In the Middle'. For those of you who are doing the 'I AM' study, expect that song to pop up in next week's lesson entitled 'He Brought Us Out to Bring Us In'.

5. I am even MORE THRILLED over my Casting Crowns CONCERT TICKETS that we bought this week for the Huntsville show. All I can say to my husband is - Honey, you are going to be moderately to overtly embarassed when I hop around and sing my heart out. The great thing about concerts is no one can hear you.... I'll let you in on a little secret. Sometimes I lipsync and pretend that girl in the band's voice is really mine. Retarded, I know.

6. I am glad school is going well for the kids. They love their teachers and so far I think they love them back. Just found out my oldest boy, aptly named Einstein, did not miss a single question on the Alabama state exam he took last spring. Keep it coming baby. Your momma needs some scholarships.

7. I am grateful Jennifer reviewed the 'I AM' Study at 5 Minutes for Mom today. Go here to see what she had to say! She also reviewed 3 other study books for which there is a giveaway...Don't miss out!

8. I am overwhelmed at the love of the Father towards me. He continues to guide me by paths I have not known nor would have ever dreamed. There is a line in 'Somewhere in the Middle' on the new CC cd that says, 'when will we trade our dreams for His' (or something like that). I have come to a place in my life where I am not afraid to do this. I haven't always felt that way. I look forward with joyful anticipation at the abundant life He has planned for me and my family.

Ya'll go see my friend Iris and tell her how much you appreciate what she does at Sting My Heart and Laced With Grace. Her ministry changes hearts and lives and I am forever grateful for her friendship.

Love you friend!