Technorati Dream Post...




Like I said before, there is no better feeling than my having to 'catch up' on collecting all of your sweet awards you have sent my way this week! I never dreamed when I began blogging that anyone but my mom and the obligatory girlfriends would ever read this, so to have you be interested in my blog and then give me an award for it? Well that's just incomprehensible to me! But I do thank you from the bottom of my heart. I promise I will never get over being grateful for this new dimension of friends God has given me...Well, now that sounded kind of weird didn't it? I guess in a way, ya'll are my Star Trek friends...very real yet in a galaxy far, far away...

I sooo need to quit drinking Diet Cokes.

Ahem.



The first award is the Blogger Reflection Award that Iris, Cyndi, Christine, and Connie blessed me with. Please click their names to read their remarks and visit their wonderful blogs. All of these girls are ones I visit on a regular basis and I never come away empty. I personally believe the Proverbs 31 Woman is not one person, but rather a picture of total womanhood in the body of Christ. If that is somewhat correct, then Iris is the heart, Cyndi the compassion, Christine the wisdom, and Connie the encourager. Thank all of you for making me ponder the goodness of God much more than I ever could you!

Here are the instructions:

"Give to those who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them. This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your Blog. Write real thoughts about these Bloggers and what they’ve meant to you. If the Bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give it to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given."



Now it is time to pass it forward...Here are my five:


Jophie's Jungle - Trina is a picture of joy in the midst of unimaginable circumstances. You simply must go to her blog and read her testimonies of raising her disabled son, Jophie. I promise, you will never feel sorry for yourself again. She is an overcomer is there ever was one!

One Day More - I don't know if it is 'okay' to pass back and award to someone who passed it to you, but I admire Cyndi so much for her families zeal for missions I simply can not overlook her over something so trivial as blogging etiquette! Go visit her blog to see her amazing slide show of her recent mission to China.

Small Scribbles - I loved her post this week, 'Turn Right Rides'. What a picture of a Sovereign God who allows a turn in any direction all while directing us towards a pre-determined end.

Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer - Her trip down memory lane as her family prepares to move from her birthplace brought about a lot of nostalgia for me as I considered my own roots. We may leave home, but it never leaves us.

Elise at Path Made Straight - Elise can craft words like no other and her post, I Remember, made me cry my eyes out. It is a beautiful picture of love and a life that ended way too soon.


___________________________________________________________________




The second award is the Rockin' Blogger Award. I posted my response to Linda and Lisa who hooked me up with this one, but here are the girls to whom I am passing it forward:

Deedra at NSpiredByFaith - It is one thing to talk about 'being a better woman', (whatever that means to you) but another all together to do something about it. Deedra has started Fit4Life Fridays at her blog that challenges us to set goals and work towards attaining them. I know Deedra is working on hers because we run into each other at the walking track in the mornings! Let me tell you, it is some kind of dedicated woman that will get a 1-year old out at 8 am. Thanks for this challenge, Deedra!

Amanda at Baby Bangs - Because I have a feeling we would be great concert friends. There is nothing like throwing off the shackles of age and motherhood when it is time to throw down with your favorite praise band. I do believe Amanda is looking forward to David Crowder who is pretty rockin', but MY CASTING CROWNS (squeal!) are coming to Huntsville in October and I am sooo going to make an idiot out of myself. I can not wait!

Melody at Kids, Cakes, Dishes, Laundry - Because she can make a cake that looks like a uterus. Do I need to say anything else?





Colorado Dreaming - Because SHUT.UP. Have you seen the pictures of her land in Colorado? She says that someday she hopes God will let them have a ministry there. I have news for you, dear. God already lives on that land complete with MILK and HONEY. He is just waiting on you to get there!


Okay...I think that does it! I have linked more in this post than all other's total, may your authority increase! :)) Again, thank you girls who sent these awards my way and for those I passed it on too, let me know when you pass yours so I can take a look!

Have a great weekend!