Have I Got a Deal For You!

It seems that my darling Einstein has sufficiently replaced the evil of The Vacation Shirt with the good of the Happy Shirt.

Tonight, all the kids were playing outside and apparently the Princess got her foot stomped by Squid. The screaming commenced and Einstein, being the peacemaker that he is, swiftly took off the football jersey he was wearing and put it on Princess. He then convinced her it was the Happy Shirt and when she wore it, she had to be, well, happy!

Oh my gosh, it worked! She ran in, grinning from ear to ear showing me how Einstein had given her The Happy Shirt and she felt all better! Can you even believe that? Do you have any stinkin' idea what I go through on a daily basis with that girl's drama and all I had to do 4 years ago was buy a Happy Shirt?

Just wanted to let you know I am SO going to put the Happy Shirt into production....You can have your own Happy Shirt for the low, low price of $39.99 + S&H. (patent pending)

Shoot, I may even sell enough to pay for my laptop..:)