Works For Me Wednesday - Solving Ball Uniform Chaos




I don't know about you, but during baseball season one of our worse issues is finding all the pieces of our ball uniforms after the three boys have come home, stripped down, and thrown hats, socks, belts, etc. to the four winds.

We have solved this somewhat simply. I have a small laundry basket I keep on top of the washing machine. The ball uniforms MUST be put in that basket as soon as they are taken off. If they are not and I have to search for any piece of the uniform, the offender has to carry his sister's pink glove into the dugout the next game. I do believe they would rather stay home than touch anything pink while their friends are watching. So far, so good!

Hope this helps solve your uniform chaos - It Works For Me!

Go visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer for more great WFMW ideas!