Thankful Thursday



* I am thankful my precious grandmother's health is improving. Please pray for her, my girlfriends. She is in rehab with a subdural hematoma and is not able to walk well right now. She is so scared.


* I am thankful for beautiful, healthy, vibrant children who love their mom and dad.


* I am thankful my daughter got to go on a playdate with one of her best buddies today. She squealed all morning until they came to pick her up!


* I am thankful for all the wonderful women I am meeting through the 'I AM' Study. Your participation, enthusiasm, and longing for a Word from the Lord refresh my spirit.


* I am thankful for pouring down rain this morning...Our area farmers needed it.


* I am thankful for Phil 2:13 "It is God in you to will and to work according to His pleasure." I pray His will and work will always be what births my desires.


I pray you all have a wonderful Thursday...It's almost the weekend, Hang on!
Please visit Iris at Sting My Heart to read more praises!