Join me at the Cafe'!

Looking for me? I'm over here today...Please come by for a visit!





ALSO....
I'm also using my cafe' post to play along with 'In Other Words' hosted today by my friend, Laurel Wreath.





Her Quote is:

"It is insufficient to proclaim that the Church of God has a mission in the world. Rather, the God of mission has a Church in the world."
~ Tim Dearborn ~


I am 'amen-ing' Laurel's assertion that we are engaged in missions every time we step out our front door. As a Christian, we are always 'on'. Every word and deed has eternal consequences for those around us whether it be words unto salvation or a believing sister's broken heart. For my take on the practical implications of this, click here.

Be sure to visit Laurel Wreath for her thoughts as well as the other girls who are playing along...

Have a Wonderful Tuesday!