It's A Soup-Tacular!

The Easiest Potato Soup


*3-4 peeled and chopped potatoes
(I personally like to use red potatoes and leave the skin on)
*Instant Potato Flakes
*Milk
*Butter
*Salt & Pepper


*Chop potatoes and place in boiling water - enough to cover about 2-3 inches.

*Boil potatoes until fork tender.

*Add potato flakes until you absorb the water and have a runny mashed potato consistency.

*Add milk until the soup is the thickness you like. I prefer my soup a little on the runnier side. If you like it thicker, use more flakes and less milk.

*Butter and salt the heck out of it. Did I mention I love butter and salt?

The above is the Basic Recipe. Here's how to kick it up a notch and turn it into :

Loaded Baked Potato Soup

Add in any combination:

Pepper
Grated Cheese
Bacon Bits
Sour Cream
Red Onion

Crackers
Celery
Chives

And yes, you did see this at Rocks for Works for Me Wednesday - but trust me. It bears repeating. :) Can't wait to see all the great soup recipes!